JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
/

/

Limit 4 each. $144 for 400 rounds works out to .36 cents per round. Good deal considering market price is ~.50cpr

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
There are stores on line charging $35/ box!
When there is a panic shortage like this whatever is in short supply is never gone. It just means it goes up in price. Stuff will continue to sell for whatever people will pay. Sooner or later the sales drop way off, pipe line starts to fill back up. It's no different than when some new gun comes out. Some get lucky and happen to be at a shop that does not take advantage and gets one at normal price. The auctions will always have the guns at whatever price people who do not want to wait are willing to pay. When it stops selling you will see the price go back to normal again, shelves will fill up, stuff will be on sale every week, and guess what? No one will want it. :s0140:

Never mind, I just ordered six, not that I need it, but man just because!!!
SAME! and then a friend told me he missed out on the 115; I couldn't get ahold of him so I bought six more of the 124, then he told me he got the message and ordered six of his own.

hahaha, I guess worse things could happen than having a few hundred extra 9mm.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews