JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just at Keizer Bimart, & they had limited stock on Blazer Brass 9mm ammo
regular price at $11.99/50rd box not a stellar deal, but they have some!!!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I think it might be 2 box limit per gauge. So you can buy 2 9mm, 2 22lr etc. Don't know if there's a limit on how many different gauges you can buy.

The one I go to will let me have 2 of each box. Meaning, I got 4 of .223 and 4 of 9mm same transaction, different box designs. They hesitated a bit, but let it slide so I think they're SUPPOSED to do 2 per caliber but if you're a regular......

Just stopped at the bimart in damasus about 2 hours ago. Lots of 9mm and others. Just stocking the shelves when i was there.

Guess I know where I'm headed in the morning :rolleyes:

The one I go to will let me have 2 of each box. Meaning, I got 4 of .223 and 4 of 9mm same transaction, different box designs. They hesitated a bit, but let it slide so I think they're SUPPOSED to do 2 per caliber but if you're a regular......

The limits seem somewhat arbitrary depending on how much stock they got in and what type of ammo. I've never been able to buy more than 2 boxes of handgun ammo per caliber, regardless of brand...except that they would let me buy 2 boxes of JHP 9mm and 2 boxes of FMJ 9mm. However, the other week they got in a bit shipment of .223 and 5.56 and they were not enforcing a limit. I walked out with 3 cans (400 rds ea) of 5.56 and could have left with more. Just a week later they had a much more limited amount of .223 and they were enforcing a 5 box (20ea) limit.

It's not a horrible price, but still about $2 too much for practice ammo. However, inflation does continue to creep in over time, and since demand is OUT of CONTROL, its Cheap (sadly). I saw a website trying to charge 60¢ a round for 115g 9mm FMJ by Winchester! That's even on the high side for HP ammo in 9mm (before the madness began).

Just stopped at the bimart in damasus about 2 hours ago. Lots of 9mm and others. Just stocking the shelves when i was there.

Thanks for the tip - snagged a bit. They limited to 2 boxes per caliber, so only 2 boxes of 9mm (even though they had Fiocchi, Federal, and Blazer) and 2 boxes of 223.

Bi-mart in Oregon City has 9 mm on the shelf. I was in there a few minutes ago and they had around 40 boxes of blazer brass in 115 grain for $11.79 per box. Also had about 20 boxes of Federal 9mm too.
Limit 2 boxes per customer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews