JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SG AMMO HAS THIS
FREE SHIPPING
DO YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS A GOOD DEAL
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE QUALITY

IMG_3954.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
:)
I bought bricks of Aguila copper plated 22LR at Sportsmans for $25 per brick a few days ago. Thats $250 for 5,000. $0.05 per round.

Last Edited:
7.6 cents a round is not that great a deal now days. But with free shipping - it turns it into a pretty good deal.
The ammo is good - I like Blazer 22LR

my go to range 22 ammo. It works well in my older Marlins as well as my AR-22s.

It is $20.00 cheaper at Targetsportsusa. If you have ammo+ it is $48.39 cheaper. Catch a sale and I have purchased it as low as $30.00 per box of 500.

Good luck with your sale????????

Generally.....
I find CCI Blazer to be reasonably priced and accurate enough. In other words....I don't have too many problems with it. Call it GTG for most of my "plinking" 22LR firearm(s) needs.

BUT, But, but.......
CCI Blazer has been unreliable in my Walther P22. Go Figure. That pistol, likes Remington ammo. LOL.

YEAH......
One day, you'll probably find that some ammo is just unsuitable with certain firearms (and vis a versa).

Aloha, Mark

Generally.....
I find CCI Blazer to be reasonably priced and accurate enough. In other words....I don't have too many problems with it. Call it GTG for most of my "plinking" 22LR firearm(s) needs.

BUT, But, but.......
CCI Blazer has been unreliable in my Walther P22. Go Figure. That pistol, likes Remington ammo. LOL.

YEAH......
One day, you'll probably find that some ammo is just unsuitable with certain firearms (and vis a versa).

Aloha, Mark
Yeah, bulk 22lr ammo is something. bought some Fed Automatch at BiMart for 15.99 for 325 rds. It was jam-o-matic for my AR22, But ok with my other 22s. With Remington Thunderbolt, it failed with my AR22 and TX22 but ok with the other 22s. I'll give Blazers a try

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews