J&B Firearm Sales
Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Southwest Firearms Forum
Defensive Arts
Low Price Guns
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR 9mm Ammo - 940 assorted rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Selling some gun stuff to help a close family member in need of cash

**Lowest price drop $150 for all 943 rounds**

I have 590 rounds of assorted loose ammo - all factory ammo - mostly 115 grain ball, brass, steel, and aluminum cased Federal, Remington, and UMC stuff plus 124 and 147 grain JHP's - mostly Sig and Hornady - enough of each brand to load up a few 15 or 17 rounders. Comes with the Plano Field Box (plastic ammo can)

vKmUG7R.jpg

gJBLrVW.jpg

Also have an unopened 350 round Remington Range Bucket - these retail for $79.99 at Sportman's. They are 115 grain FMJ's.

A9hsqLd.jpg

Willing to meet anywhere in the Hillsboro or Beaverton areas, I am available immediately until about 2:30, then I am available from about 8:30 onward. Not willing to ship at this time. Not interested in trades.

Text or call 5O3 858 O547 for fastest response. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
mkwerx
Reactions
Been busy with work and other commitments of late - I don't check up on here much - that's why I post a phone number in the OP. I don't have an exact count on the number of steel case - nor am I terribly inclined at this point to do so - I simply don't have the time, and I already counted every individual round once. Most of the ammo is brass cased. There's a couple boxes (maybe a hundred rounds) of aluminum cased stuff. No reloads - all factory new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

ARPC Speed Steel
ARPC (Albany Rifle & Pistol Club)
29999 Saddle Butte Rd, Shedd, OR 97377, USA
Wes Knodel Gun Show
Deschutes County Fair & Expo Center
3800 SE Airport Way, Redmond, OR 97756, USA
NRA Pistol marksmanship Simulator Training
Defensive Arts Center
4620 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy C2, Portland, OR 97221, USA
.22 Rimfire Challenge
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Bill Blowers - Tap-Rack Tactical Tac - Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    My wife went into to pickup a firearm she bought from a online retailer and shipped to sunset firearms. She had a great experience and had a...
    • NWArborist
  • Independence Indoor Shooting
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought one firearm and many other random items at IIS. The gun was priced really well, and was the best price I could find the area. My...
    • TDH
  • Stockpile Defense, LLC
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought a few lowers here, and many other AR parts. They have a really nice selection of guns and parts, not just AR. They are willing to...
    • TDH
  • Gun & Boot & Gear - Astoria
    5.00 star(s)
    Good bunch of guys! Always treated me well, and in some cases better then expected. Highly recommend swinging by and talking with Andrew about any...
    • jblake00
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Seen it from the highway a few times, so made the effort to go in yesterday lunchtime- What an awesome store ! Big, bight, well laid out, with a...
    • asiparks

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS