JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling some gun stuff to help a close family member in need of cash

**Lowest price drop $150 for all 943 rounds**

I have 590 rounds of assorted loose ammo - all factory ammo - mostly 115 grain ball, brass, steel, and aluminum cased Federal, Remington, and UMC stuff plus 124 and 147 grain JHP's - mostly Sig and Hornady - enough of each brand to load up a few 15 or 17 rounders. Comes with the Plano Field Box (plastic ammo can)

vKmUG7R.jpg

gJBLrVW.jpg

Also have an unopened 350 round Remington Range Bucket - these retail for $79.99 at Sportman's. They are 115 grain FMJ's.

A9hsqLd.jpg

Willing to meet anywhere in the Hillsboro or Beaverton areas, I am available immediately until about 2:30, then I am available from about 8:30 onward. Not willing to ship at this time. Not interested in trades.

Text or call 5O3 858 O547 for fastest response. Thanks

Last Edited:
Been busy with work and other commitments of late - I don't check up on here much - that's why I post a phone number in the OP. I don't have an exact count on the number of steel case - nor am I terribly inclined at this point to do so - I simply don't have the time, and I already counted every individual round once. Most of the ammo is brass cased. There's a couple boxes (maybe a hundred rounds) of aluminum cased stuff. No reloads - all factory new.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.