JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"All nine were refugees from overseas"
Nuff said....:rolleyes:

I'm not sure what that has to do with them being stabbed.......:rolleyes:

The guy that did it was from LA.

Sicko.jpeg

He's damned lucky no one was carrying. I don't imagine a lot of folks in Boise would have thought twice about shooting him.

TWO gun violations and numerous arrests and he's on the street. That is the snowflakes doing.

I think that had they been Boise natives... ol' Timmy would have left in a body bag.

Sad part is, this guy will be on the taxpayers dole for the next 5 years and then back at it again.

Edit: look at his right eye...tat of teardrop with an M. Not an expert of gang tats, but I believe that's Mexican Mafia

9 folks wounded , 6 being kids, none of whom , were part of the original issue , all in the name of "vengeance".
I would ask : Just what the Hell is wrong with people..?!
But there is no real answer to questions like that in cases like this.

I can think of a solution that would be final....but that goes against my easy going nature.
( Not sooooo much in this case however )
Andy

This towns a changin' .

When i moved to the boise area in 2001, i joked about how the biggest news stories were lost dogs. Not so anymore, drugs, homicides, gangs and regular hoodlums ripe for a lightning ride.

Thoughts and prayers for the vics and some down home idaho justice for the perp.

This towns a changin' .

When i moved to the boise area in 2001, i joked about how the biggest news stories were lost dogs. Not so anymore, drugs, homicides, gangs and regular hoodlums ripe for a lightning ride.

Thoughts and prayers for the vics and some down home idaho justice for the perp.
Self defense ammo is getting better too.

For those who haven't been through Idaho in a while, Boise isn't like the rest of the state. It wants to be like Portland and Seattle and I predict there will be more diversity based incidents like this if Boise keeps going in it's present direction. Hang that F'er and hang him high. A message needs to be sent.
...and no more "refugees", thank you very much.

Cruelty to kids and/or animals gets my blood boiling.

This was at an apt complex of mostly middle east refugees.
This guy served prison time in the midwest, and was staying with a lady who was kicking him out this day.
He probably never should have been out of jail.

I'm sick of people flooding here for tax payer handouts, but my heart goes out to those children and their parents

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top