JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saw it here <broken link removed>

Good outcome, but man must they feel violated. It's never quite the same after you experience an invasion. Happened to my neighbor 2 years ago and she is still not over it.

Cannot wait to hear the long and sorted history of the perp... I'm sure in his 25 short years on this planet, he's emassed quite the police record.

Kudos to one spry and accurate 80 year old... Taking responsibility for the safety of her family. I'd like to see her honored by the city, for taking out the trash. Imagine how much she has saved taxpayers over the perps lifetime...

Unfortunately stories like these get buried, as they don't fit the agenda of the political leadership nor the mainstream media...

Cannot wait to hear the long and sorted history of the perp... I'm sure in his 25 short years on this planet, he's emassed quite the police record.

No, no, no, no, no........don't you know that he is a loving father/son and hard worker who was just starting to turn his life around? And that he would never do anything so violent? And that the promising life of this fine young man has been cut short by a vigilante homeowner just out for violence?

I did a quick court records search of the deceased assailant's name and it was about 30 entries. Only one was available online and it was a felony conviction. LOTS of other entries but didn't want to waste a records request on him.

The Everett Fish Wrapper had an article about this today. The now deceased Uentermensch did indeed have a record of violent felonies.
Good shooting and good riddance! This kind of occurrance is why I am always armed. I find that my compact .45 ( + 2 reload mags) goes well in the pocket of my bathrobe, OC @ 3'oclock, and in the pocket of Carhartt trousers and shorts.
Surprise Bozo!! Consume guano and expire!! :p

The article starts with "This 80-year-old great-granny got a gun and wasn't afraid to use it." I'm just going to leave the link here because the story is a great read the way it was written.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/0...kills-home-intruder-who-attacked-husband.html

There is a more complete story here <broken link removed> but I like the first one better.

I really like this lady. Even KOMO News had a hard time painting her in a bad light. Her husband, by the way, is in pretty bad shape but it looks like he may make it. Relatives have set up a GoFundMe page for help with his medical bills.

I heard an interview with her on the radio the other day (KIRO), she sounded like a really sweet lady. She definitely handled a terrible situation in the best way she could. I think anyone who tries to paint her in a bad light will really have to stretch the facts. The most interesting fact, to me, was that she said she hadn't even fired her handgun in over 5 years! Just goes to show how valuable the equalizing power of our tools really is - even without the latest force on force training!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top