JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does any company make a 1/2-28 muzzle device with an OD of .750"? My AR pistol barrel is just 1/2" short for a clamp on front sight unless I make some pretty involved modifications. If I could find a flash hider/flash can etc with that OD it would make my life a lot easier. Thank you in advance.

Does any company make a 1/2-28 muzzle device with an OD of .750"? My AR pistol barrel is just 1/2" short for a clamp on front sight unless I make some pretty involved modifications. If I could find a flash hider/flash can etc with that OD it would make my life a lot easier. Thank you in advance.
There is a ton of different kinds of these on places like Amazon and Ebay. Mostly for the Ruger .22 pistols with the 1/2x28 thread. Most don't bother to list the OD on them. Many of the ones on ebay seem to be small operators making them on a CNC. If you can't find one I would ask a couple of these guys what the OD is. I'm sure you could get one to turn one for you to the size you need since they are already making them. It would be dead simple for them to make one to the size you need if they are not already making one that size. I have one Thread protector that is already that OD so anyone making those could easily crank out what you're after.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top