JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As new in the box never fired mossberg mvp predator.

(2) Removable 10 round mags (I also have 4-20rnd magpuls)
18.5 inch fluted heavy barrel 1/10 twist
Laminated stock and thick rubber pad
Matte finish, 7lbs
Adjustable trigger from 2-5lbs
Reviews are positive for this rifle. I took it in on trade, I also ordered 3 boxes of 168 grain match ammo federal, hornady, and hmmm black hills maybe? it's on the way.

Before I buy a scope and start shooting it I thought u would see what's out there. I am a midbore guy so 30 cals just sit in the closet. I took it in trade thinking great truck gun, then realized I have 2 other rifles already beat to crap for that. It's a nice looking rifle, to nice to get shoved under the seat and forgotten about. Wiki arms cheapest was 509.00 plus shipping.
I would like to get 425.00 for rifle, scope base and 2 10rnd mags.
60 more for the 4 20rnd magpul mags new in wrapper.
Or $525.00 plus the boxes of match ammo.
I will cover background at my ffl in Willamina Or. Otherwise it's on you.
Trades, 35 Whelen, 338 federal, 10mm, 450 bushmaster, 358 Winchester or? I can go up or down on trades. Might tempt me with a nice lever gun too.:rolleyes:

Thanks for l:);)king 20170713_201305.jpg 20170713_201305.jpg 20170713_201308.jpg 20170713_201138.jpg

Ur inbox is full. Anyways, just curious if this has a threaded barrel for a break or not. Not familiar enough with this line of rifles & can't see from the pics on my phone.

Thanks, and sorry to clutter up your for sale listing.

Thanks for the heads up! Problem solved, no it's not threaded, you could there is enough room after flutes but I would probably think it would not be cost effective

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.