JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like posting pictures...

G1 on Imbel GL

DSC_0508.jpg
DSC_0510.jpg

DSC05939.jpg

Here are my M1A's.

Springfield "loaded" made before they called them that. Sadlak Airborne mount with IOR 4-14x50 with MP8-dot reticle.

Pretty much a standard version.

Mk14 Mod 0 clone

I seem to recall the 49th parallel is the boundary between the People's Republik of British Kolumbia and the Soviet of Washington. Still, having regional shoots and meet and greets would be cool. Garands would have to be permitted in the spirit of father and son like competition, and joint sneering rights on all other MBRs.

corpsman

I seem to recall the 49th parallel is the boundary between the People's Republik of British Kolumbia and the Soviet of Washington. Still, having regional shoots and meet and greets would be cool. Garands would have to be permitted in the spirit of father and son like competition, and joint sneering rights on all other MBRs.

corpsman

Of course Garands would permitted!! Its the father of the M14, **** I wouldn't like it if I couldn't bring my FAL and HK91, but US rifles would of course be a plus, even the poodle shooter :s0005:

James

Not shiny, not new, not a one hole and 20 rounds sniper rig.
View attachment 195679

But it has functioned 100% since the day I built it and it will pop a milk jug at 200 yds easy enough.
One of these days I'll get around to finishing the para lower and refinish it.

Here are my 3 FALs. The top one is a G1 - FN on a type 2 DSA receiver. The middle one is FN on a DSA type 4 receiver and the last is DSA and FN on a type 2 receiver.

The type 4 receiver is one out of 3 made by DSA on an experimental basis, it is engraved "300 WSM" and is the only one in circulation to my knowledge...

View attachment 195654

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads