JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd like to see photos and descriptions of your 7.62x51/.308 Semiautomatic rifles and the equipment that goes along with it.

Why did you go the route you have?

Why the specific rifle/caliber?

What have you done to it or why are you proud of owning it?

Fire away!

My Polytech M14.
paintedm14new1.jpg
larger pic: http://www.pnwzj.com/images/paintedm14new1large.jpg

This one came up for a good price and I did not have a .308 rifle. Since owning it, I've picked up several extra stocks, magazines and scope mounts for it. It's fun, shoots good and has been pretty reliable for about 1/2 the cost of an M1A. It's also nice and loud, gets a lot of looks whenever I shoot it. :D

I painted the stock and handguard and added a rail to the bottom to attach the AFG. I'd like to do a little more to it. Basically, a Ultimak rail and an Aimpoint micro so I can co-witness the irons and I'll be done modifying it. :s0155:

I have an M1A Supermatch
278626050_giPAd-M-1.jpg
I purchased the M1A for Highpower match shooting....which I've since stopped competing in once I discovered PR and sniper matches....
and a newly acquired FNAR. THe FNAR is an interesting gun that shoots very well -I've only got about 35 rnds through it.
The M1A has sported it's stock iron sights and the FNAR has the bull barrel and has a 10x 42 Super Sniper scope mounted in Leuplod QD steel rings.
I like both for different reasons. I've used the M1A with a Springfield Mount and the SS scope in a few sniper matches but I wouldn't want to trust my life on either past 800 yds.... that's why I have a Rem 700P in an AICS stock.

I have an M1A Supermatch
278626050_giPAd-M-1.jpg
I purchased the M1A for Highpower match shooting....which I've since stopped competing in once I discovered PR and sniper matches....
and a newly acquired FNAR. THe FNAR is an interesting gun that shoots very well -I've only got about 35 rnds through it.
The M1A has sported it's stock iron sights and the FNAR has the bull barrel and has a 10x 42 Super Sniper scope mounted in Leuplod QD steel rings.
I like both for different reasons. I've used the M1A with a Springfield Mount and the SS scope in a few sniper matches but I wouldn't want to trust my life on either past 800 yds.... that's why I have a Rem 700P in an AICS stock.

FNAR is one of the coolest and ugliest guns I have had the pleasure of shooting. It really is a great deal, I mean it's a sub-moa semi-auto for like $1300 (well.. before you buy those ridiculously expensive magazines anyway). Sure is uuuugly though! :s0114: Do you have any pictures of yours for our viewing pleasure? :)

I had a super sniper 10x fixed 30mm scope on it in a factory stanag mount but have since swapped it onto another rifle. I hope to replace it with a trijicon accupoint tr23-1g some day. Other than that, it's a box stock hk91. Gotta love those .99 magazines:s0155::D
RSCN02880144.jpg

IF i get enough of a xmas bonus this year i was looking at a Cetme. Anybody have any comments on the reliability of these ? Good or bad will help in my decision.

IF i get enough of a xmas bonus this year i was looking at a Cetme. Anybody have any comments on the reliability of these ? Good or bad will help in my decision.

Just remember when you go to buy a cetme to check bolt gap and make sure it does not have a ground bolt.

well here is the only photo i have handy of my cetme from the classified section

its not a century build cetme. It funtions 100% and is pretty accurate

Now witness the power of a fully operational battle rifle (just click the pic)

DSC02095-1.jpg
DSC02096.jpg

all dressed up and nothing to shoot
DSC01855.jpg

th_MOV02094.jpg

Dayum SF!!

*SCHWEET!

*Although I'd NEVER set up that display in my driveway in view of the public.

My neighbors have come to accept me. The senior citizens in my gated community apperciate me. If I lived in Salem off of 17th, I wouldn't show anything gun related, just tennis racket and guitar cases in and out of the house.

SF-

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top