JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ha Ha Ha! I like how on the way in they can't read the big sign on the outside of the door that says, "PUSH". Then when it's time to run they are fighting each other to get out, some pushing and some pulling. :s0114: :s0112: :s0112: :s0114:

The good - Great video great job grand ma, I hope there is enough money in the budget to capture them all.

The Bad - I think it is a national fire code, all exit doors in a commercial building shall exit to the exterior. Get out your purse they will be coming for you again this time without the hoods. Having seen your video, the guns will be there under there shirts, there is money to be made - in code violations.

My favorite parts were the first guy that could barely figure out how to open the door to get into the store and the fact that they could barely get out either. What a bunch of morons. Maybe they will think twice before trying to rob someone.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top