65 YEAR OLD WOMEN vs. 5 THUGS. POW POW RAW FOOTAGE

Reactions
That guy says he Leary To Recommend being to quick to take things into your own hands.
What a joke break in to my place I'm taking Immediate action. It's like 911 operators telling you to put down your hand gun when you call and ask for police because someone has broken into your house Yeah right.

Reactions
how many time have we seen law abiding citizens stop a crime and no one gets hurt but the cops always say we don't recommend doing anything like this.
I guess they would rather have things go bad so they can write there reports to look like they are doing something about crime.

Reactions
There used to be a hilarious TV progran called "Fractured Flickers" (c.1963) in which funny dialog was added to silent movies. Those bozos trying to get out through the door and falling over each other would have provided great mterial. Too bad Granny didn't have a Glock with the EEEE-vil 37 rd. mag to hose them down as they all tried to get through the door at once.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome store
    been shopping here for years now, so has my grandfather. they provide excellent services
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
Top Bottom