JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was the only one in the back of the building who was armed. I was just praying that I could keep them at bay so that we could protect the women and men who were unarmed and unprepared for this kind of violence,” he said.

thought this was interesting

<broken link removed>

I was the only one in the back of the building who was armed. I was just praying that I could keep them at bay so that we could protect the women and men who were unarmed and unprepared for this kind of violence,” he said.

thought this was interesting

<broken link removed>

Pretty amazing.

I find it silly those men and women were un-armed. I'd never walk into a war zone if I could help it. Good thing he was there, and ready. Because otherwise it would be 30+ dead, and not just 8.

I find it silly those men and women were un-armed. I'd never walk into a war zone if I could help it.

Well, Duh. They were from the United Nations, an organization which believes civilians shouldn't have guns.

Sadly, the reality of this incident will fail to sink in to folks who think they can reason with criminals and terrorists.

Well, Duh. They were from the United Nations, an organization which believes civilians shouldn't have guns.

Sadly, the reality of this incident will fail to sink in to folks who think they can reason with criminals and terrorists.

And that's the attitude that's created by their disarmed population.

I hear all how about how americans are apathetic and gullible, but look at that(from europeans). Those morons walked into a war zone unarmed, and probably thought they would be safe.

Funny how the pot smoking hippy understands these facts better.

Funny how the pot smoking hippy understands these facts better.

And I'd bet you a falafel that the pot-smoking hippie learned to love his AK right around the time he bought his first load of hash.

He'd probably seen "Midnight Express".

Midex2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt. I've never seen the midnight express, but my dad told me about it.

Hopefully those 24 people learned a valuable lesson.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When in Afghanistan, buy an AK.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top