JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
... no longer using my black powder rifles ... 5 flintlock & 1 percussion avail... .45 to .54 cal ... 5 are Thompson / 1 is C.V.A. / all NICE ... in the $325 to $450 range ... thanks much !

MVC-003S.JPG MVC-001S.JPG MVC-002S.JPG MVC-004S.JPG MVC-005S.JPG MVC-006S.JPG MVC-007S.JPG MVC-008S.JPG

WHAT...?!!!
No longer using your black powder rifles....Blasphemy...:eek::D

All kidding aside...those are some good looking rifles you have and nice prices to boot...!
Good luck with your sales.
Andy

Gotta give this another like...
If you are looking for a excellent black powder hunting rifle and sight set up....this is it.
.54 caliber is suitable for both big and small game...

Great price on the Renegade....good luck with your sale...!
Andy

I'm considering this. I take it the renegade is a flint lock? Which one is it in the pic?
I'm new to shooting and am considering a BP gun.
Does it come with any or do you have gear? Cleaning rod, jag stuff like that. If you're getting out of the hobby I have nothing.
I want to study up. I'm torn which way to go. BP or Milsurp. I just inherited a 1863 sharps. It shoots BP cartridges so I'm thinking that will be similar (clean up wise) to a muzzle loader. But a mosin could be fun.

I'm not jumping today, but you've planted a seed in my brain.(Now to waste my day reading up on the renegade).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top