JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you who reload 6.5 Creedmore, whats the cats meow powder choice for that cartridge? I'll be shooting 140-147gr match style boolits out of 24" barreled AR10. I got it sighted in using some Hornady factory ammo I got loaded with 129gr soft points, it shot and cycled well with that ammo, but it was short stroking with some factory Nosler 140gr ballistic tips I tried.

thanks in advance

H4350 is my go to also. I have heard IMR 4451 is a good alternative and have some stashed away but have not tried it yet.

My local Bimart had H4350 last week.

How much H4350 you want to start? 1lb?

I've loaded H and IMR4350 to good success.

How much H4350 you want to start? 1lb?

I've loaded H and IMR4350 to good success.

1# minimum but I'll probably just try to trade all 3# of Varget that I have, since it sounds like H4350 is it, and I don't see myself needing these vargets for a long time, I was only using it for 69-77gr match loads, and I have way too much of that so won't be loading any more for a while unless I get back into Highpower matches.

1# minimum but I'll probably just try to trade all 3# of Varget that I have, since it sounds like H4350 is it, and I don't see myself needing these vargets for a long time, I was only using it for 69-77gr match loads, and I have way too much of that so won't be loading any more for a while unless I get back into Highpower matches.
I can check but I think I have 2 maybe 3lbs unopened at the house. I can check and if interested we could arrange something. I have a partial and an 8lb jug that I can consume first.

I built a similar rifle last summer! Just curious but what barrel did you go with? The most consistent results i have found with mine have come with 140gr ELD-M's and IMR-4350 as well as H4350. Big Game works OK and surprisingly hornady Superformance was VERY accurate and velocity consistent. With 140gr ELD-M's, hornady brass, imr-4350, fed-210m primer, I have reloads that I can find no discernable difference from factory hornady match (white box) ammo.

I built a similar rifle last summer! Just curious but what barrel did you go with? The most consistent results i have found with mine have come with 140gr ELD-M's and IMR-4350 as well as H4350. Big Game works OK and surprisingly hornady Superformance was VERY accurate and velocity consistent. With 140gr ELD-M's, hornady brass, imr-4350, fed-210m primer, I have reloads that I can find no discernable difference from factory hornady match (white box) ammo.
brux 26in long

Count me as another user of H4350 and 140gr ELD-M's. This is in my DPMS LR-6.5 and I shoot them to 1000 yards. What brand rifle are you loading for?

Count me as another user of H4350 and 140gr ELD-M's. This is in my DPMS LR-6.5 and I shoot them to 1000 yards. What brand rifle are you loading for?

Its a CMMG, I think I bought the lower in 2012 but just got the upper last year and the scope this year, and didn't get a chance to test it out until a week before elections, as you can tell, I am not in a super hurry, unless the shooting starts, then all bets are off.

Its a CMMG, I think I bought the lower in 2012 but just got the upper last year and the scope this year, and didn't get a chance to test it out until a week before elections, as you can tell, I am not in a super hurry, unless the shooting starts, then all bets are off.
Nice! Considering the way things are going...id be in a hurry to get everything squared away. Look no further than this...https://www.google.com/amp/s/dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/12/11/texas-gop-chair-allen-west-suggests-law-abiding-states-form-union-supreme-court-rejects-lawsuit-election-results/amp/

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews