JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

link to the one on gunbroker
I like stainless but not on a super grade.
Polished blue for the win.
It appears this rifle is available from several sources for about $1400.
cq5dam.web.835.835.jpg

I like stainless but not on a super grade.
Polished blue for the win.
It appears this rifle is available from several sources for about $1400.
View attachment 1099286
I have 3 scoped bolt action hunting rifles, .257 bob, .270wsm, .338 win mag, and a Savage 99 in .308, going on 70 years old so probably really don't need another hunting rifle. they sure are pretty though. when I bought the wsm I really debated getting the .264. don't really know why I picked the wsm but I am very happy with it.

I have 3 scoped bolt action hunting rifles, .257 bob, .270wsm, .338 win mag, and a Savage 99 in .308, going on 70 years old so probably really don't need another hunting rifle. they sure are pretty though. when I bought the wsm I really debated getting the .264. don't really know why I picked the wsm but I am very happy with it.
You like it because the 270wsm is the best if all WSM or WSSM cartridges. It does what very few in that caliber will until recently. That's why they just came up with the 6.8 Western, 27 Nosler. I bet the 270WSM will be the last to fall if the bunch. It's a fantastic round.

You like it because the 270wsm is the best if all WSM or WSSM cartridges. It does what very few in that caliber will until recently. That's why they just came up with the 6.8 Western, 27 Nosler. I bet the 270WSM will be the last to fall if the bunch. It's a fantastic round.
I agree. My son "stole" my original Model 70 Super Shadow and rebarreled it with a Lilja stainless tube, finished it at 27". His only regret was using the factory 1 in 10" twist, rather than a 1 in 8". Of course, it was a few years ago before the long range bullets were offered in .277. Still, it pushes a 150 gr Nosler Ballistic Tip 3200 FPS with MagPro and has been a death ray on everything he has aimed at. Not bad for a short action, and leaves the 6.5 "Needmore " in the dust.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top