JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hornady brass
H4350 powder 42.5 gr
CCI 250 primer
2.831 OAL
2.200 to ogive

I fibbed just a little about the FPS. My Chrono print out I have for the ELD-M has an average of 2705 for 5 shots. I believe the ELD-X was a little faster with the same exact load but I seem to have misplaced that print out. Shot out of a 24" barrel.

Hornady brass
H4350 powder 42.5 gr
CCI 250 primer
2.831 OAL
2.200 to ogive

I fibbed just a little about the FPS. My Chrono print out I have for the ELD-M has an average of 2705 for 5 shots. I believe the ELD-X was a little faster with the same exact load but I seem to have misplaced that print out. Shot out of a 24" barrel.
Thanks!

A little update on my 6.5 loads and gun. The above listed load today chrono'd at about 2770 fps over a 10 shot string. Two things I would attribute the increase in speed... Warmer weather, I didn't seem to make notes on the weather the first time I chrono'd this load but I am pretty sure it was November. Rounds down the barrel, I am currently at 557 rounds through this barrel. I would guess the first time it was chrono'd it was around 50-60 rounds.

A little update on my 6.5 loads and gun. The above listed load today chrono'd at about 2770 fps over a 10 shot string. Two things I would attribute the increase in speed... Warmer weather, I didn't seem to make notes on the weather the first time I chrono'd this load but I am pretty sure it was November. Rounds down the barrel, I am currently at 557 rounds through this barrel. I would guess the first time it was chrono'd it was around 50-60 rounds.
I always try to write down the temperature during a string, or test. It can be a good reference for later.

Yes, I realized that when I went back and looked at my last print out. Will do that from now on. Seems like a no brainer but apparently I had no brain the last time. :):(

Yes, I realized that when I went back and looked at my last print out. Will do that from now on. Seems like a no brainer but apparently I had no brain the last time. :):(
I'm sure you're the ONLY person here who has forgotten something when reloading or shooting to find an accuracy node. :D

Insert sarcasm smiley in case it didn't show the first time around. ;)

I'm sure you're the ONLY person here who has forgotten something when reloading or shooting to find an accuracy node. :D

Insert sarcasm smiley in case it didn't show the first time around. ;)

I have a workup in my data log that has no note about which powder charge was most accurate:confused:. I often look at it and wonder what might have been. Can't find the darn targets eithero_O.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top