JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hornady brass
H4350 powder 42.5 gr
CCI 250 primer
2.831 OAL
2.200 to ogive

I fibbed just a little about the FPS. My Chrono print out I have for the ELD-M has an average of 2705 for 5 shots. I believe the ELD-X was a little faster with the same exact load but I seem to have misplaced that print out. Shot out of a 24" barrel.

Hornady brass
H4350 powder 42.5 gr
CCI 250 primer
2.831 OAL
2.200 to ogive

I fibbed just a little about the FPS. My Chrono print out I have for the ELD-M has an average of 2705 for 5 shots. I believe the ELD-X was a little faster with the same exact load but I seem to have misplaced that print out. Shot out of a 24" barrel.
Thanks!

A little update on my 6.5 loads and gun. The above listed load today chrono'd at about 2770 fps over a 10 shot string. Two things I would attribute the increase in speed... Warmer weather, I didn't seem to make notes on the weather the first time I chrono'd this load but I am pretty sure it was November. Rounds down the barrel, I am currently at 557 rounds through this barrel. I would guess the first time it was chrono'd it was around 50-60 rounds.

A little update on my 6.5 loads and gun. The above listed load today chrono'd at about 2770 fps over a 10 shot string. Two things I would attribute the increase in speed... Warmer weather, I didn't seem to make notes on the weather the first time I chrono'd this load but I am pretty sure it was November. Rounds down the barrel, I am currently at 557 rounds through this barrel. I would guess the first time it was chrono'd it was around 50-60 rounds.
I always try to write down the temperature during a string, or test. It can be a good reference for later.

Yes, I realized that when I went back and looked at my last print out. Will do that from now on. Seems like a no brainer but apparently I had no brain the last time. :):(

Yes, I realized that when I went back and looked at my last print out. Will do that from now on. Seems like a no brainer but apparently I had no brain the last time. :):(
I'm sure you're the ONLY person here who has forgotten something when reloading or shooting to find an accuracy node. :D

Insert sarcasm smiley in case it didn't show the first time around. ;)

I'm sure you're the ONLY person here who has forgotten something when reloading or shooting to find an accuracy node. :D

Insert sarcasm smiley in case it didn't show the first time around. ;)

I have a workup in my data log that has no note about which powder charge was most accurate:confused:. I often look at it and wonder what might have been. Can't find the darn targets eithero_O.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top