JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got one of these for my shop. I'm happy with it.

Pros: Good value. Free delivery by courteous and helpful drivers. Pre-set up with door organizers.

Cons: Fills up too fast. The 'motion sensor' light, which was a selling feature for me, sucks and worked for a day. Made in China.

"Predrilled for dehumidifier" probably means that there is a hole in it.

Does it have an interior electrical plug in?

Thanks for the heads up.

It does have a small, 1/2" hole in the bottom back left of the safe, with a plastic plug in it.
The hole is not large enough to pull a cord plug through, so you would have to make up a cord/outlet.
On my rod style dehumidifier(Rant on...these aren't dehumidifiers, they remove no humidity from the air or the safe, they are merely low wattage heaters that keep the interior slightly warmer than the exterior. Rant off) the heater element can be pulled out of the tube, and the cord and element fished through the little hole, then the 'dehumidifier' reassembled inside the safe.
You definitely want to do all this before you position the safe against the wall and bolt it down to the concrete.
don'taskmehowiknowthis

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top