Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

$599.99 BIGHORN Classic guns safe at costco

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Benny503, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

2. KalamaMark

KalamaMark Kalama Wa Well-Known Member

I got one of these for my shop. I'm happy with it.

Pros: Good value. Free delivery by courteous and helpful drivers. Pre-set up with door organizers.

Cons: Fills up too fast. The 'motion sensor' light, which was a selling feature for me, sucks and worked for a day. Made in China.

3. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

"Predrilled for dehumidifier" probably means that there is a hole in it.

Does it have an interior electrical plug in?

Thanks for the heads up.

4. KalamaMark

KalamaMark Kalama Wa Well-Known Member

It does have a small, 1/2" hole in the bottom back left of the safe, with a plastic plug in it.
    The hole is not large enough to pull a cord plug through, so you would have to make up a cord/outlet.
    On my rod style dehumidifier(Rant on...these aren't dehumidifiers, they remove no humidity from the air or the safe, they are merely low wattage heaters that keep the interior slightly warmer than the exterior. Rant off) the heater element can be pulled out of the tube, and the cord and element fished through the little hole, then the 'dehumidifier' reassembled inside the safe.
    You definitely want to do all this before you position the safe against the wall and bolt it down to the concrete.
    don'taskmehowiknowthis

5. dave

dave Independence Member

Did you get to select the exterior color or are they all tan/brown?