JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
Have extra from purchases over the years time to reduce and spread the wealth. Prices are what I paid not the current inflated prices. I'm keeping a bunch for my use but time to thin. All ammo is in sealed tins or was kept in ammo cans with desiccant.

A. Czech Surplus Training Ammo.
46gr but loaded to the same specs as the 146gr Light Ball. Trajectory and aiming is the same just a lot less recoil. Fun to shoot! Great for introducing kids and wives to rifle shooting.
These may have corrosive primers. I always treat my Mosin as if it is just in case. Ammo is like new, copper washed cases. White bullets so easy to identify between them and the regular stuff. Trajectories are the same as if shooting regular 146gr Light ball.
Boxes of 12, $6 each, Have a couple cases of this stuff. Got some to share before it's gone, and fun to shoot. (This is the same stuff SGAmmo has been carrying for a while. I think it's almost sold out last time I checked. Once gone not to return!)

B. Two Spam cans, Russian, 440 rounds, comes with crate if you want both. Probably have an extra opener if you need one. (BTW these are now going for $199 before shipping and tax!) $175 each. 2 available SOLD

C. Ammo can of Yugoslavian Surplus 54R. You can have the ammo can as well. Not sure how many rounds are in there. If interested will go get an accurate count. (there are about around 550 rounds, if so then price would be around $250 which is what I paid for them.)
NOTE: Willing to split out whatever count works. Have an extra Plastic ammo 30 cal can I can put them in. Figure $0.40 a round (going markiet right now is .48 to 50 a round) SOLD

D. Yugoslavian Surplus Heavy Ball, 182gr FMJ, Bi-metal projectile, likely corrosive primers, Berdan primed. I got this from another NWF member. He was selling by the case. I'll do by the box if you want to try. There is plenty of this available.
Boxes of 15, $10 each

TRADES: Open to most anything,
Gold or Silver bars and rounds, (Will take in trade at Spot plus based on dealer pricing from SD bullion, Bullion Exchanges, or Providence Metals.)
Other ammo in 380, 9mm, 45, several others possible. Looking to replace some 9mm defensive I've traded down so time to resupply!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.