JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Day started out great time on the range with some friends.... Then I got way-layed by SWMBO into returning the Bottles and Cans... Subway for dinner I think not how about this for under $13

You guys all know my Low and Slow so heres some BBQ....

OK so its not "BBQ" but its meat on heat and damn it was tasty...

View attachment 205338
DSC_0246.jpg
Putting the steaks in the Marinade... Not sure if its truly a "marinade" since they were only in there 30-45min. Marinade was Lee&Perrins, Olive Oil, Secret herbs and spices.

DSC_0249.jpg
Baby Reds tossed in a little Olive Oil, Herbes de Provence, Salt and Pepper

DSC_0251.jpg
Steaks and Asparagas on the grill, Asparagas was tossed in some Olive Oil, Mongolian Fire Oil, Salt and Pepper.

DSC_0252.jpg
Fresh off the grill and resting 5min per side.

DSC_0253.jpg
Potatoes out of the oven

DSC_0255.jpg
All plated up TIME TO EAT...

And the Proof.....
13DollarDinner.jpg

steaks last Sunday, looked about like those. In fact I'm still eating the left over steak, I'll have another one tonight when I get home. Wife bought a ¼ beef, then divided it up among us, my son and a neighbor. She kept mostly hamburger and gave most of the steaks away though!!

Bottle returns are limted to $7.20 a day here and you have to get the refund the same day (Safeway). Since I have to drive some 8 miles to an Oregon Safeway and take several hours we just don't bother returning them anymore. Too much trouble and gas money.

Tonights dinner...elk backstaps (free) my wife's homemade bread (almost free) and a fresh salad (free from our garden except for the tomatoes and carrots).

Tonights dinner...elk backstaps (free) my wife's homemade bread (almost free) and a fresh salad (free from our garden except for the tomatoes and carrots).

It's amazing how affordable eating well is when you do a little more work than going to the grocery store.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top