JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Well, HappyRoman. I don't appreciate you stepping on my post. I am trying to sell a quality product at a fair price, having said that, I will be sure to reciprocate. ;)

Here is a link to the primers I am trying to sell which are sold out not to mention hazmat & shipping fees.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/1301264828/cci-small-rifle-bench-rest-primers-br4

It was not my intent to step on you or your post! I apologize if you feel that way.

Primers have come back to reasonable pricing and scatted availability thru the online suppliers. When you or I or anyone buys primers the objective, I have always had was to maximize the amount I could put into the hazmat container.
Usually 50k of primers works. This brings the hazmat down to about $2.50->$2.80/ 5K and the shipping is not linear in price. Uusally somwhere in the area of $48-65$ about $1.00-> $1.30/# or /1000.

I have loaded literately 10's of 1000's of small rifle ammo, IE: 223.. The accuracy of the round is more dependent upon the quality of the bullet, the accuracy and repeat-ability wtg. of charge, properly prepped brass, and ability of the re-loader to assemble.
In the final exam, the ability of the rifle and shooter also are important. The difference's in primer are almost indistingishable if all else is controlled. This is just my .02c and would discuss it with anyone.

Have a Blessed life, make it a good day. HR

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews