JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have some 45 long colt brass for reloading. If you are ever near east Portland and are interested, then let me know. We might be able to make a trade.

Jeff

OK, what do you have in mind? I could run down that way tomorrow PM and maybe combine that trade with another deal down there. How many rounds of each caliber do you have and how much loaded 45 Colt do you want in trade? I will be leaving about 9:00 in the morning so I would want to have the ammo with me. Louie 541-401-1063

FOR THE OP: Hi, I've got 290 rounds of .45 Colt that I'd be willing to trade. Pics of what I have here. I'm in Newberg too. Send me a message if you're interested.

45Colt1.JPG 45Colt2.JPG

Last Edited:
I'm not sure if this message was intended for me or not. At any rate, I am interested depending on what you might be into trading for. I am heading for Idaho this morning and will be back Friday. If there is something that will work for us give me a call at 541-401-1063. Louie I don't text.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.