JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello,

For your consideration I have 1411 rounds of Winchester white box (230 grain) in an ammo can. A small caveat is that while stored in the ammo can it began to pour down rain and got the ammo a tad wet. Stupidly the lid was closed and forgotten about when I should have let it air dry. I dumped out all the ammo and shot a couple hundred rounds with zero issues so it's still perfectly serviceable ammo. I'm still however lowering the price a little bit to help it sell. I took some pictures of some of the ammo dumped out, and with it all poured back into a large metal ammo can. Both pictures are of the actual ammo listed. Yes I did count it.........lol, you're also more than welcome to count it at the time of pick up as well.

I checked ammo seek and the cheapest winchester white box is currently $.372 a round, which would put the value at $524.89. I'm asking $450 for the entire lot, which puts it just under $.32 a round.

Looking for cash in the Oregon city area. I can meet up tomorrow morning (03-23-2024) if that works for someone. Not currently looking for any trades.

Any questions just ask!

View attachment 1848660 View attachment 1848661

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.