Oregon Arms & Ammunition
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Gun Deals
Low Price Guns
Oregon Rifleworks
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

45 Colt brass

Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 Long Colt
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Need some brass for a levergun; let me know what you have.

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

41mag

Reactions
If you keep the loads fairly sane they can be reloaded easily several times or more.
I've got a fairly large reserve accumulated over several decades in the SASS realm. I know some of the cases survived dozens of reloads. Yes, all low end power, yet remarkable survival rate.

And there was considerable difference in the brass brass survival rate vs the nickle brass survival, as well as 'where' the case:eek: failure was likely to occur.

Reactions
My response may have been somewhat lighthearted, but as new Starline and Cowboy Action loads are both pricey (I own a 45 Colt Henry Big Boy I reload for), the price difference, particularly as every chamber is a law unto it's own (sorry, Cnl. Cooper), in my experience the cost is a bit of a wash. If you can't find brass at all, loaded or not, please let me know and I'll send you at least a couple dozen of once (ish) fired brass to get you started.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online