JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 Long Colt
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Need some brass for a levergun; let me know what you have.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you keep the loads fairly sane they can be reloaded easily several times or more.
I've got a fairly large reserve accumulated over several decades in the SASS realm. I know some of the cases survived dozens of reloads. Yes, all low end power, yet remarkable survival rate.

And there was considerable difference in the brass brass survival rate vs the nickle brass survival, as well as 'where' the case:eek: failure was likely to occur.

My response may have been somewhat lighthearted, but as new Starline and Cowboy Action loads are both pricey (I own a 45 Colt Henry Big Boy I reload for), the price difference, particularly as every chamber is a law unto it's own (sorry, Cnl. Cooper), in my experience the cost is a bit of a wash. If you can't find brass at all, loaded or not, please let me know and I'll send you at least a couple dozen of once (ish) fired brass to get you started.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.