JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I had these for my model 29, which I've since gotten rid of, but found these in my drawer! Two are HKS, two are aluminum 5 Star firearms (made in USA!). Additionally, the 5 Star ones come with a 2 spot bedside block : 6X-44 Mag Accessories

Pickup only, during the day near the airport in Hillsboro, or nights/weekends in Gaston.

HERES THE CATCH: I realize that the 5 Star stuff is about $80 new. So, in order to get these, you need to buy yourself a month of Gold/better membership in NWFA! At $15, it is a great cause anyway. Alternatively, if you already have a membership, you can gift me a month of Bronze instead. Sound fair? I hope so!

First to claim the deal in the thread wins, again, pickup in Hillsboro or Gaston. IMG_20180719_201431.jpg

I'll take them. Coming to hillsboro Saturday and can gift a membership before then.

I win?:D

You win :) Saturday you'll have to come to Gaston though, I've got a bunch of work I'm supposed to be helping a friend with. Only 15 miles south of Hillsboro, and a nice country drive :) I'll pm you the address.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top