Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

.430 JSP 240 gr. Bullets for reloading 500 count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Edmonds
State
Washington
For sale, 500 count .430 bullets for reloading. 240 gr. weight. In bulk. Brand unknown, I've looked at pictures, they don't look like RP or WW. Not shiny enough to be Nosler. $60.

P6281141.JPG P6281142.JPG

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
OP
gmerkt
Reactions
Of course I would ship them. They weigh 17+ pounds, I think the best method to ship would be USPS Flat Rate Medium box, costs $12.80.

DLS

Reactions
Feedback
42 / 0 / 0
If 4x401 skips on this I'd be interested. I will be out of town and unconnected until the 26th however so I doubt they will still be around. If they are I'm in!

If you print the postage from your own computer rather than go up to the counter you can use Priority Mail Regional boxes. The have a limit in weight (like 70 pounds) and typically cost half the rate of the flat rate boxes. The " Regional Rate Box B" is slightly larger than the Medium Flat Rate box.

The pricing is by distance so if you are shipping out of the PNW / Intermountian West the flat rate is usually a better way to go. But from Northern Washingtion to Oregon I'll bet you will save some nickels! You do have to order the boxes online and print your own postage though. If you order online they are free like the flat rate boxes and usually arrive in about 3 business days.

I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Feedback from John Wells-Henderson, an avid shooter re: the 1-day Run the Gun Pistol class...
    • rutilate
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Here was a review from John Wells-Henderson, an experienced rifle shooter from the 1-day Run the...
    • rutilate

Staff online