JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have Once fired .40 S&W brass cases for sale by the thousands. These are State Trooper range brass, mix headstamps of Remington, Federal and Winchester but could have a few others. All cases have been hand inspected by me then tumbled for 2 hours in corn cob media with Dillon case polish.

Price is $40.00 per thousand of brass cartridges and $50.00 per thousand of nickle cartridges shipped in a USPS Priority medium flat rate box. This includes tracking. Minimum of 2000 per order due to shipping costs.

Please pm for payment options.

2dw5j60.jpg

Last Edited:
GunFreak, Thanks for "biting the bullet" on this. I'm interested just too damn cautious to jump on it. Please let me know how this looks if you complete the deal.

Have Nickle and Brass case .40 S&W available. Cost is $40 per thousand shipped for brass cases and $50 per thousand shipped for nickle cases. Selling in minimum orders of 2000 because of shipping costs.

This is really nice brass. Packaged professionally. Fast shipping. I would definitely buy more of this brass, should/when the need arise!!!

I received my 2000 rounds today. Nicely packaged and clean, ready to punch out primers and a final wash/rinse and load. Very happy with this brass from first glance. Only thing that could have made this better is if I was able to pick it up in the Great State of Alaska!!!

Thanks Gunnut

I have Once fired .40 S&W brass cases for sale by the thousands. These are State Trooper range brass, mix headstamps of Remington, Federal and Winchester but could have a few others. All cases have been hand inspected by me then tumbled for 2 hours in corn cob media with Dillon case polish.

Price is $40.00 per thousand of brass cartridges and $50.00 per thousand of nickle cartridges shipped in a USPS Priority medium flat rate box. This includes tracking. Minimum of 2000 per order due to shipping costs.

Please pm for payment options.

View attachment 134310
I will take a 1000, do you do PayPal?
USPS money order?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top