Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

3rd Gen Glock 19 + Milt Sparks VMII

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Joe Link, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I'm doing something I honestly thought I'd never do, selling or trading my 3rd Gen Glock 19. It's been my carry gun for a couple years now, but you'd never be able to tell by looking at it. It has a low round count, approximately 600, and the internals look new. It also has factory night sights, which look new as well. Along with it I goes a highly coveted Milt Sparks Versa Max II holster, identical to the one that just sold for $209.99 on eBay. I'd like $650 for the package, $495 for just the G19, or I'd like to trade for either a Colt Lightweight Commander or a Dan Wesson CBOB.

SOLD

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Bump.

3. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

PM sent

4. Joe Link

Still available.

5. dstoneburg

dstoneburg Springfield/Eugene Member

Is this still available joey? Do you ever make it to salem or even eugene? How many mags come with it? To clarify I'm interested in the gun without the holster.

6. Joe Link

Yep, still available. Unfortunately I don't make it south very often, and I'm currently without transportation (installing a new engine in the 4runner). It comes with the two original magazines.

7. BooKilla

BooKilla Portland, OR Member

What are you going to carry now? No wait.....you've come to the dark side.....a 1911???

8. Joe Link

That's right! But a real one, not one of those Kimber jobs :p

9. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Please do not bump your ad more than once a week :D

10. BlackGunsRFun

BlackGunsRFun PDXish Member

PM inbound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.