JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Below is an excerpt from OregonLive on the UCC shooting. I copied it in case the reporter got a clue. Anyway apparently you can buy .389 caliber handguns. For $163 it must have been a Hi Point. The crux of the article is that the new law that Boquist sponsored would have prevented it.

By Noelle Crombie

[email protected]

The Oregonian/OregonLive

Two days before carrying out the deadliest mass shooting in modern Oregon history, Christopher Harper-Mercer walked into a Roseburg pawnshop, selected a .389-caliber handgun from a glass case, cleared the background checks, paid $163 and walked out with his new purchase.

Sounds like the sci-fi book I'm reading were a bad asss chick is blowing away invading aliens in Portland with her .45 Magnum pistol.
Plus, she's got a bunch of never ending clips to feed that .45 Magnum.

Sounds like the sci-fi book I'm reading were a bad asss chick is blowing away invading aliens in Portland with her .45 Magnum pistol.
At least there is a .45 Magnum that takes Magazines! Personally, I've never heard or seen a .389 caliber Gun of any Brand. Not saying there ain't one somewhere but...

upload_2017-9-15_18-23-9.jpeg
edit to add.. Zero Mostel had two thumbs too, lool

Last Edited:
I will admit to turning away a few sales opportunities for people too excited about loading clips into black rifles. Hope this is a good read and in the future we all have Jesus magazines that keep producing round after round.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top