JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Below is an excerpt from OregonLive on the UCC shooting. I copied it in case the reporter got a clue. Anyway apparently you can buy .389 caliber handguns. For $163 it must have been a Hi Point. The crux of the article is that the new law that Boquist sponsored would have prevented it.

By Noelle Crombie

[email protected]

The Oregonian/OregonLive

Two days before carrying out the deadliest mass shooting in modern Oregon history, Christopher Harper-Mercer walked into a Roseburg pawnshop, selected a .389-caliber handgun from a glass case, cleared the background checks, paid $163 and walked out with his new purchase.

Sounds like the sci-fi book I'm reading were a bad asss chick is blowing away invading aliens in Portland with her .45 Magnum pistol.
Plus, she's got a bunch of never ending clips to feed that .45 Magnum.

Sounds like the sci-fi book I'm reading were a bad asss chick is blowing away invading aliens in Portland with her .45 Magnum pistol.
At least there is a .45 Magnum that takes Magazines! Personally, I've never heard or seen a .389 caliber Gun of any Brand. Not saying there ain't one somewhere but...

upload_2017-9-15_18-23-9.jpeg
edit to add.. Zero Mostel had two thumbs too, lool

Last Edited:
I will admit to turning away a few sales opportunities for people too excited about loading clips into black rifles. Hope this is a good read and in the future we all have Jesus magazines that keep producing round after round.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top