JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
They still have these in stock at this price but I am reluctant to order any until my glock slide red dot combo order from Dec 29th is shipped. I received an email from customer service today asking if I would accept a different RMR since the one in my original order is evidently unavailable. I replied that I would accept the substitute so hopefully my order ships soon. 45+ days is not a good turn around time imho.

They still have these in stock at this price but I am reluctant to order any until my glock slide red dot combo order from Dec 29th is shipped. I received an email from customer service today asking if I would accept a different RMR since the one in my original order is evidently unavailable. I replied that I would accept the substitute so hopefully my order ships soon. 45+ days is not a good turn around time imho.
That is why i stopped buying from them. They shipped me wrong parts. I emailed, called, nothing happened. I trashed talked them on their facebook. Then the sent me 1 of 2 parts. Poor management/ ownership.

That is why i stopped buying from them. They shipped me wrong parts. I emailed, called, nothing happened. I trashed talked them on their facebook. Then the sent me 1 of 2 parts. Poor management/ ownership.
It's too bad they can't get their stuff together because they often have some really great deals. The complete G17 size slide I bought with Swampfox RMR was a little over $200. The optic alone sells for that in many places.

45 days to ship something that was supposedly in stock is way, way too long. At least they're trying to make it right...

45 days to ship something that was supposedly in stock is way, way too long. At least they're trying to make it right...
I agree but I only paid $225.24 for a complete G17 compatible LFA slide assembly, optic plate dovetail adapter, swampfox optic and AR stock. I could have filed a dispute with card company but I was really hoping they would come through on this deal. It looks like they might, fingers are crossed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top