JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

.308 Build? Ar- 10 or Nice Bolt gun?

• Ar-10

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Bolt gun

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
my brother's got a Falcon Menace. I really like that scope. It's a first-focal plane design, correct?

I used a Leica LRF, I have only good things to say about it. Wish it was mine!

Yup FFP. This is the most expensive glass I've owned and it's pretty nice. Before I bought it I went and looked at a lot of scopes and I'd say it's similar to a vx3 as far as glass. But with all the features it has, it really doesn't have an competition in it's price range.

I've heard great things about the leica, but it's out of my price range. I'll probably pick up one of the bushnells with ARC. My goal is to eventually be able to engage man sized targets out to 1000 yards.

Y

Yes, I'm just getting the gun rolling. I don't need any of the extras. I need a good scope first. Any suggestions?

I have a Horus predator on my AR and my 308. Its an outstanding scope for the $. Ive engaged 12-30" targets out to 725 in 20mph cross winds and 12" targets out to 1050 with my 308. The Horus reticule is awesome in changing conditions. I have only had to adjust for elevation or windage past 900 yards.

Dave

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads