JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NEMO Arms Omen Rifle

AR Like - side bolt handle rather than top, adjustable gas block.
Bolt carrier group is rugged (and heavy)

nemo3.jpg

The company does offer other interesting calibers.

Win Mag (adding for search)

Same for me, I read about this a while back. And wondered.....other than saying you have one, what's the point really?

On the open market they range from 3899 to around 8000 depending on the option. The shop I worked at had a couple earlier this year and the rep taken us out to go shoot a few rounds through his sample.

I was very impressed with the recoil and accuracy even though it did prefer the 180 grain or heaver ammo.

But yes it is too much money for my blood and for that reason I do not own one but if I ever won the lottery well now that is a different story.

If you think 13 pounds is to much, you could always look at the Falkor - Petra, its a 10.3lb 300 win mag, same thing as the Nemo, and same price range, main difference.. Carbon Fiber wrapped Proof Research barrel and Geissele SSA-E 2-Stage Trigger.. Yah Buddy!

Petra - Falkor Defense

Neat "concept" but perhaps wha? not that there's anything wrong with that.
What I've thought neat is the Super Short Magnums (I know.. slappy stupid)..
Check out the .243, .25 and .30 yada.. that beats their namesakes downrange out of a standard AR-15 (not an AR-10) mule by 200fps

If you think 13 pounds is to much, you could always look at the Falkor - Petra, its a 10.3lb 300 win mag, same thing as the Nemo, and same price range, main difference.. Carbon Fiber wrapped Proof Research barrel and Geissele SSA-E 2-Stage Trigger.. Yah Buddy!

Petra - Falkor Defense

My son-in-law received his a couple of weeks ago. He didn't do the carbon fiber barrel because he plans on spending a bunch of time on the range and they (Falkor) recommended the steel barrel. I've been buggin him to take it out and shoot it, cuz I want to tag along and give it a go, too.
The guy at Falkor helped design the Nemo and addressed the potential shortcomings with this one.

Way cool, but way outta my "budget".

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads