JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
60 pieces Weatherby 300 brass once fired in Weatherby boxes. also will add 25 rounds of 300 Weatherby reloads(unknown...but intended for brass only)$60.00 Trade for some reloader 15 or bullseye powder...Thanks

1)I have 8 rounds of unfired cascade cartridge 158 gr semi-wadcutter full metal jacket. 33 fired. 2) 36 rounds of remmington 148 gr lead wadcutter unfired. 3) remmington125 gr semi-jacketed h.p. +p 17 unfired, 22 fired. Hope this gets to you Thanks Mark. 541-556-6982

Hey flashpan! I just gotta say that in all of my communications on this site I have never run into such a complete lack of courtesy as I have with this thread. I have contacted you both in PM and on the thread and the only response has been that your mailbox is full. Good luck with the weatherby brass. I will look elsewhere!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top