JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale 230 rds. of 30 carbine ammo. plus 100 fully prepped and primed cases and 50 fired unprepped cases. Being I no longer have anything to shoot it out of I need to find someone to use it. I have expertly reloaded the 230 rds. The recipe is Remington 110 gr. round nose bullets on top of 14 gr. of H110 powder with CCI benchrest primers. As I have been reloading for over 30 years I can say this ammo. is totally reliable, safe and extremely accurate. I learned years ago when I got my first M1 carbine that these rifles are potentially very accurate. However, I also learned that this potential becomes well disguised when used with mil-spec surplus or any brand of commercial ammo. I've not found any brand of commercially loaded or military loaded 30 carbine ammo. that shoots worth a darn. Here's a couple links to YT videos of shooting this ammo. in M1 carbines I've had. One of which I've rebuilt. And yes, I can, and do complete rebuilds on M1 carbines. The 230 rds. loaded ammo., 100 primed cases, 50 fired cases - $135 FTF deal. If shipping is required add an additional $15 to ship to OR or WA. USPS money or Pay Pal works. Thanks