WTS OR 30 Carbine ammo 230rds. + 100 primed cases

Reactions
I have for sale 230 rds. of 30 carbine ammo. plus 100 fully prepped and primed cases and 50 fired unprepped cases. Being I no longer have anything to shoot it out of I need to find someone to use it. I have expertly reloaded the 230 rds. The recipe is Remington 110 gr. round nose bullets on top of 14 gr. of H110 powder with CCI benchrest primers. As I have been reloading for over 30 years I can say this ammo. is totally reliable, safe and extremely accurate. I learned years ago when I got my first M1 carbine that these rifles are potentially very accurate. However, I also learned that this potential becomes well disguised when used with mil-spec surplus or any brand of commercial ammo. I've not found any brand of commercially loaded or military loaded 30 carbine ammo. that shoots worth a darn. Here's a couple links to YT videos of shooting this ammo. in M1 carbines I've had. One of which I've rebuilt. And yes, I can, and do complete rebuilds on M1 carbines. The 230 rds. loaded ammo., 100 primed cases, 50 fired cases - $135 FTF deal. If shipping is required add an additional $15 to ship to OR or WA. USPS money or Pay Pal works. Thanks

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• 36 Pit
    4.00 star(s)
    Went here this morning. This was my first time shooting on public land in Oregon. The guys from Trash No Land were there as well as other...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good prices, interesting items
    I like taking a drive through farm country to this spot... nice selection.
    • kbf64
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good Friday!
    Had a great first time visit that included a transfer, a special order, and some trading. Can't wait to come back! Also I realized after I got...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
Top Bottom