JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$265
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a Thompson Center Compass that I bought and put away. The box was only opened for serial number check at purchase and to take a picture for this ad.

Before reading further, please acknowledge:

1) Do not comment or post in this thread. Please PM with any comments or questions.
----I wish to keep this ad simple and uncluttered. I will respond to your pms.---

2) Price is firm and no trades wanted, at all . If the ad is up, it is still avaliable.

3) No shipping, local face to face sale only. My preferred FFL is Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, where I will be happy to pick up the FFL fees.
Other local options are negotiable, but fees would be solely the buyer's responsibility.

From Northwest Armory website to answer any questions about features:

"A feature-rich, bolt-action rifle at an affordable price point, the T/C Compass elegantly blends American-made craftsmanship and value into a professional-grade rifle. The aluminum pillar bedding system positively locates the receiver for outstanding accuracy. It features a three-lug bolt design with a 60 degree lift for good scope clearance and a smooth, easy cycling action. The single-stage, adjustable trigger offers a crisp release for precision shooting, and the 3-position safety (with bolt lock) provides positive tactile feel, clear visibility and easy access. The ergonomic, lightweight stock combines a classic look with modern contours, textured grip panels, and a soft rubber recoil pad. It has a free-float barrel with 5R rifling and a threaded muzzle. The threaded muzzle is compatible with 5/8" - 24 UNEF compensators, muzzle brakes and suppressors (sold separately). 22" barrel, synthetic stock, 5+1 capacity fed by a magazine. 1 MOA accuracy guarantee from manufacturer.

1TC06.jpg ***Made in USA.***

The Compass includes a detachable, flush fit rotary 5 round magazine, Weaver-style bases, and sling swivel studs. This 30-06 Springfield has a black synthetic stock and a 22" blued barrel."

Their website lists the weight incorrectly at 9.6 lbs. It is actually 7.25 lbs.

Reason for selling: Unused caliber now that I'm now longer hunting.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service