Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

3 ARs, NEW. Rock River & Professional Ordnance. I take credit cards- $1900

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Porsche Barry, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Porsche Barry

Porsche Barry Shoreline New Member

Hey gang,
    I have two Rock River AR's, new with cases, had 2 rounds through to test and then pulled apart to inspect. One of them is all original, and the other includes a stock saddle, new too. $1900ea, no tax, private. Registered guns.

The other little gem I have is a neat little Professional Ordnance Carbon 15. These pre-date the Bushmaster variety (which isn't as nice) and is the Arizona made variety. Nice. It has a stainless match-grade barrel, Rock River trigger and chrome bolt. Seen 3-4 boxes and never a problem, really nice gun and L-I-G-H-T. It weighs 3.9 lbs, that's half of what a standard AR weighs. I'd love to keep this one, but my wallet is being a bubblegum.
    Comes with 2 metal Colt mags, original box and manual. Not every day you see one of these...
    And for those who think carbon AR's aren't any good, well, you're wrong. I work extensively with carbon fiber and I can tell you from first-hand experience, that it is perfectly acceptable for an upper and lower. A carbon barrel, no.
    $1800. Bushmaster heaps are selling for $1799 at the shows, I saw one sell for that last week.

Normal sale rules apply.

Credit card info: I can use credit cards for purchase IN PERSON to verify ID.

IMAG1595.jpg

IMAG1595.jpg

2. Porsche Barry

UPDATE:
    Only 1 Rock River is left. Just sold the one without the saddle stock.

3. Merle

Merle Graham, WA Active Member

ibV6xy.jpg

4. Porsche Barry

...that's not one of my guns. Thanks for the bump? Hehe

5. Porsche Barry

Offers? I also have a little ammo to kick in, if I don't shoot it

6. Porsche Barry

All Rock Rivers are sold.
    Professional Ordnance is available.

7. Porsche Barry

Close offers and trades considered for the Professional Ordnance. Shot the gun recently, shoots great

8. akmewon

akmewon clackamas Active Member

So this is not polycarbonate (plastic)???..I have never seen a carbon fiber ar could you take a closer shot of receivers?