JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey gang,
I have two Rock River AR's, new with cases, had 2 rounds through to test and then pulled apart to inspect. One of them is all original, and the other includes a stock saddle, new too. $1900ea, no tax, private. Registered guns.

The other little gem I have is a neat little Professional Ordnance Carbon 15. These pre-date the Bushmaster variety (which isn't as nice) and is the Arizona made variety. Nice. It has a stainless match-grade barrel, Rock River trigger and chrome bolt. Seen 3-4 boxes and never a problem, really nice gun and L-I-G-H-T. It weighs 3.9 lbs, that's half of what a standard AR weighs. I'd love to keep this one, but my wallet is being a bubblegum.
Comes with 2 metal Colt mags, original box and manual. Not every day you see one of these...
And for those who think carbon AR's aren't any good, well, you're wrong. I work extensively with carbon fiber and I can tell you from first-hand experience, that it is perfectly acceptable for an upper and lower. A carbon barrel, no.
$1800. Bushmaster heaps are selling for $1799 at the shows, I saw one sell for that last week.

Normal sale rules apply.

Credit card info: I can use credit cards for purchase IN PERSON to verify ID.

IMAG1595.jpg

IMAG1595.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.