JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
OREGON - stop this at the ballot box. Even with great things occurring in the legal world, you do not want to wait on judicial action. Washington took it in the shorts with I-1639, and 114 is evening worse. Stop it now.

As we get closer to the weekend, remember that the rally at the capitol is next weekend, October 8th.
My issue is that these rallies turn decisiveness for the 2A community. Not all every gun owner wants to hear about conservative talking point. I tend to lean more red but when I go to support these rallies it always turns into how "godless" the other side is.
We are being attacked from the powerful and well financed left, and everyone involved needs to be aware and prepared to take action. If participants don't want to pray, then don't. If some supporters don't think that nationwide attacks on our rights stems from evil, then don't believe it, but don't walk out of the fight because our allies believe that evil exists. People fight this battle differently, but we are all allied under a single cause.

This is a hard fight and the outcome is still very much undetermined. Look at the BS and hoops Washingtonians are going through trying to fight back after passage of their gun control bills. We need to do everything in our power not to be in that situation.

I have nothing against fat shaming. It's more of an honesty/pointing out facts to me. I'd rather be an asset than a liability.

Screw shoe laces. Gotta go Velcro or get some Crocs. Haha.
MEEP-MEEP!

38CFCCD7-76EA-4F03-BD79-3EF153D8DDF0.jpeg

Flame suit on.

I have attended rallies in the past but, it's the ones who show up all tactical-cool'ed out with their AR over their shoulder that I just shake my head. This makes me not go back. Marketing wise it's just counterproductive.

Why rally? To try to tell others on the fence there are real people that support 2A. BUT YOU DON'T sway minds by intimidating others. Save the tactical dress up for the range as well as the open carry.

I'm right there with you. Which is exactly why I avoid these events. All it takes is one idiot to show up in his plate carrier, bump helmet, multi cam clothes, and punisher skull patch and a AR15 for me to roll my eyes and leave. It's the same way I feel about open carry in heavily populated areas.
^^^ I really hope people take this to heart. All it takes is one (1) guy with an AR over his shoulder and our political opponents will zero in on that, and it will completely obscure the message.

I went to the last big 2A rally that Radian helped put on. I met a lot of good people. It was fun. I would go on Saturday except I caught the Omicron at a football game.

Please don't open carry. If Antifa shows up just kick their a* the old fashioned way.

As we get closer to the weekend, remember that the rally at the capitol is next weekend, October 8th.

We are being attacked from the powerful and well financed left, and everyone involved needs to be aware and prepared to take action. If participants don't want to pray, then don't. If some supporters don't think that nationwide attacks on our rights stems from evil, then don't believe it, but don't walk out of the fight because our allies believe that evil exists. People fight this battle differently, but we are all allied under a single cause.

This is a hard fight and the outcome is still very much undetermined. Look at the BS and hoops Washingtonians are going through trying to fight back after passage of their gun control bills. We need to do everything in our power not to be in that situation.
How bout do a 2A ralley and stick to the 2A for all.

^^^ I really hope people take this to heart. All it takes is one (1) guy with an AR over his shoulder and our political opponents will zero in on that, and it will completely obscure the message.

I went to the last big 2A rally that Radian helped put on. I met a lot of good people. It was fun. I would go on Saturday except I caught the Omicron at a football game.

Please don't open carry. If Antifa shows up just kick their a* the old fashioned way.
Still legal to open carry without a CHL in an Oregon state park?

Leave your phones at home.
Grab a burner.
Good point for those wishing to stay off lists. Strong potential they will track cell phones at the event unlike the peaceful protests in 2020. Keep in mind that they will be getting info from the various license plate readers as well as photographing everyone who shows up. Also unlike the events of 2020.

They are Faraday bags.
But if I were going I would leave my phone and credit cards at home. Jan 6th proved the levels they will go to to suppress thier opposition.
Don't make it easy.

Last Edited:
I was actually interviewed for J6.

I wasn't anywhere near it so don't get all gistly on the gay men going after you cuz of your phone.

It's your friends and family and what you post.

I said nothing and told nobody I was going to DC.

Yet, I was called about it.

All I said was my ballot for Marion County was LOST for 2020 despite dropping it off at the courthouse mailbox in downtown Salem.

If this is a rally intended to attract positive attention from the news media and maybe even new supporters, you don't need to wave guns around or shout obscenities. The network news reporters will turn your good intentions into a fascist rally. It isn't about what we have the rights to do that day. It's about how they can use images and sound bytes to lie about you. We already see politicians trying to justify censorship and law enforcement over-reach by pretending that their political opponents are the real radicals. Don't help them.

If this is a rally intended to attract positive attention from the news media and maybe even new supporters, you don't need to wave guns around or shout obscenities. The network news reporters will turn your good intentions into a fascist rally. It isn't about what we have the rights to do that day. It's about how they can use images and sound bytes to lie about you. We already see politicians trying to justify censorship and law enforcement over-reach by pretending that their political opponents are the real radicals. Don't help them.
They will label it as they wish.
Not based on how you or anyone behaves.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews