Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

22LR Sportsman Warehouse Clackamaz

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Muddman, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Muddman

Muddman Aloha Member

Just saw at least 9 unopened cases or 525 round Remington brass plated HP at 1.30pm. $21,99 each limit 1 . Bulk 9mm, Federal 223 1000 round for $499.

2. fish1260

fish1260 SW WA Member

Same in Vancouver, received something like 20 pallets of firearms/ammo last night.

3. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Same in Bend. Ammo as far as the eye could see. 200 + bricks of .22.

4. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Halleluiah! Praise God and pass the ammo.

5. Muddman

Muddman Aloha Member

There was a large assortment of other ammo in the Clackamas store, they actually got it late afternoon yesterday and told me they would have it out when they opened this morning. Was going to post that
    information but wanted to see first hand what was on the shelves. Also the ammo is being sold in the
    customer service area, limit 1 box per caliber per customer.

6. RVTECH

My whole crew and I headed across the street after work to get our 2nd bricks but the Rem was all gone. Still plenty of the 400 round (can't remember the brand) for $24.99 which we passed on. If these amounts keep coming in the shelves will be filled sooner than I expected.

7. dude young

dude young SE PDX Active Member

Not if you all keep running across the street to get your SECOND brick each time it shows up.

8. jrprich

jrprich PNW Well-Known Member

Will be interesting to see how soon someone posts ALL GONE ;^(

How much was the bulk 9mm?

9. RVTECH

Whoa! there Hoss! We are buying so we can go shooting with our friends and kids because most of us have been out. We are shooters on a regular basis, not hoarders or scalpers. The two bricks I wanted will last me me all summer, and into the fall since I don't shoot .22 much. I don't know what it has been like in the Big City but over here we can shoot nearly anytime - heck I often stop at a spot on my way home from work and run a few mags so just being able to have a brick or two on hand is a luxury we have not had for a while.

jim97701 and (deleted member) like this.
  10. NWShooter44

NWShooter44 Happy Valley, OR Member

bulk 9mm was 350rd case for 120 of blazer brass. and they had plenty of it at the end of the day yesterday. When I asked for one she went around the corner to get one from the other room so they obviously have more than whats on the shelf.

11. jrprich

jrprich PNW Well-Known Member

I called around 10:30 today and CS said she had "a lot" of the 9mm, 350rd case for 120 of blazer brass in stock.
    But I am in Hillsboro and at .34 a round it just isn't worth the gas at this point for me as I still have quite a bit of Federal 100rd bulk boxes from Wally's still on hand that were .20 a round