JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There was a large assortment of other ammo in the Clackamas store, they actually got it late afternoon yesterday and told me they would have it out when they opened this morning. Was going to post that
information but wanted to see first hand what was on the shelves. Also the ammo is being sold in the
customer service area, limit 1 box per caliber per customer.

My whole crew and I headed across the street after work to get our 2nd bricks but the Rem was all gone. Still plenty of the 400 round (can't remember the brand) for $24.99 which we passed on. If these amounts keep coming in the shelves will be filled sooner than I expected.

My whole crew and I headed across the street after work to get our 2nd bricks but the Rem was all gone. Still plenty of the 400 round (can't remember the brand) for $24.99 which we passed on. If these amounts keep coming in the shelves will be filled sooner than I expected.

Not if you all keep running across the street to get your SECOND brick each time it shows up.

Not if you all keep running across the street to get your SECOND brick each time it shows up.
Whoa! there Hoss! We are buying so we can go shooting with our friends and kids because most of us have been out. We are shooters on a regular basis, not hoarders or scalpers. The two bricks I wanted will last me me all summer, and into the fall since I don't shoot .22 much. I don't know what it has been like in the Big City but over here we can shoot nearly anytime - heck I often stop at a spot on my way home from work and run a few mags so just being able to have a brick or two on hand is a luxury we have not had for a while.

bulk 9mm was 350rd case for 120 of blazer brass. and they had plenty of it at the end of the day yesterday. When I asked for one she went around the corner to get one from the other room so they obviously have more than whats on the shelf.

I called around 10:30 today and CS said she had "a lot" of the 9mm, 350rd case for 120 of blazer brass in stock.
But I am in Hillsboro and at .34 a round it just isn't worth the gas at this point for me as I still have quite a bit of Federal 100rd bulk boxes from Wally's still on hand that were .20 a round

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top