JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've been needing some more pistol primers, I prefer standard primers, but magnums will be acceptable.

Some more stuff to add;

I have 4 50rd boxes of UMC 9mm 115gr, trade straight across for 2k of primers;

Next I have the extremely rare .380 :p, 4 50rd boxes, trade for 3k of primers;

Next I have 8 20rd boxes of XM193 .223, willing to trade 4 boxes per 1k of primers.

Holding onto I would like to trade 2 boxes of american eagle 400rd boxes of .22lr for 1k of small pistol or large pistol primers. I paid $16 per box, so I figure $32 is more than fair for a box of primers. I have 6 boxes total that I would be willing to trade for 3k of primers.

GONE Next I have 16 5rd boxes of remington 2 3/4" 9 pellet 00 buck. Willing to trade 8 boxes for 1k of primers, and all 16 for 2k.

GONE Next I have 8 20rd boxes of winchester .308 147gr FMJ, boxer primed, willing to trade 2 boxes per 1k of primers.

GONE Lastly I have 9 5rd boxes of 3" 12 pellet 00 buck, and 5 5rd boxes of rifled slugs, willing to trade all for 3k of primers;

9mm and .380 added!!!!

Looking mostly for large pistol, but will accept small pistol, magnums may also be acceptable. No rifle primers needed.

Please do not ask to buy this ammo, money has pretty much become worthless these days :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.