JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is my ruger 22/45 build.

Volquartsen Accurizing Kit
bam hammer bushing
bam charging handle
american legends grips
slingshot mod
burris fastfire III
pac-lite scope base
madd macs precision tactical Comp in the mail.

1496630_10152248425890757_1229980561_n.jpg 526878_10152248425460757_632436623_n.jpg

1496630_10152248425890757_1229980561_n.jpg

526878_10152248425460757_632436623_n.jpg

Will I need a "Race gun"? I have a bone stock MKIII and a '64 carbine that I want to bring to try out the rimfire challenge.

You should be good to go. I think there are a lot of guys just running a stock pistol. This is supposed to be a fun event for everyone. Kind of gets you going so can jump to the next level and spend the money on a race gun:s0114:

Unfortunately I won't be able to be there this time. I had some surgery recently and my physical self is just not there for the rigor of the event. And I had to sell off my 10/22 and my U22 for medical bills so I'm 22-less at this point. I wish everyone good luck and to have a great time. I did enjoy participating as a timer last time.

Will I need a "Race gun"? I have a bone stock MKIII and a '64 carbine that I want to bring to try out the rimfire challenge.

Not at all - One of the draws of Rimfire Challenge (Just passed off to NSSF from Ruger) is that there is no special equipment. Anything chambered in .22lr will get it done.

You should be good to go. I think there are a lot of guys just running a stock pistol. This is supposed to be a fun event for everyone. Kind of gets you going so can jump to the next level and spend the money on a race gun:s0114:

Exactly :)

Unfortunately I won't be able to be there this time. I had some surgery recently and my physical self is just not there for the rigor of the event. And I had to sell off my 10/22 and my U22 for medical bills so I'm 22-less at this point. I wish everyone good luck and to have a great time. I did enjoy participating as a timer last time.

Sorry to hear that Bob. If you think you can handle it if we put a chair out there for you I'd love to have your help again.

Anyone got a bead on ammo, I am having a really hard time finding ammo for this event. I need probably about 1000 rds for me and my daughter to shoot both rifle and pistol both.

Not at all - One of the draws of Rimfire Challenge (Just passed off to NSSF from Ruger) is that there is no special equipment. Anything chambered in .22lr will get it done.

Exactly :)

Sorry to hear that Bob. If you think you can handle it if we put a chair out there for you I'd love to have your help again.

Thanks, but I was reminded by my wife that day is one I was taking my youngest to a church event.

Anyone got a bead on ammo, I am having a really hard time finding ammo for this event. I need probably about 1000 rds for me and my daughter to shoot both rifle and pistol both.

It's about 150 rounds per gun so 2 guns, 2 people 600 rounds should be enough. I've had reasonable luck at Fisherman's in Delta Park if you get there right at 11:15 when the delivery is made. I hope you can make it.

Outdoorxj you should not worry about looks, there will be a lot of stock guns and it could very well be a stock gun that wins. Just because somebody has a tricked out gun does not mean their going to win, it just means they may have spent alot of money to lose. It is more important to shoot the gun you have well, and it's about having fun. So come on out and enjoy.

Good luck tom guys and gals. Would love to show up but am just not up to it yet. Will hit the next one for sure it just looks like to good of a time.

The stage is set

Prizes are ready and the truck is packed

Weather is out of my control but I don't think it's going to rain :)

Lets have some fun people :s0155:

For those of you worried about stock gear, that's what we are all about: introduction to competitive shooting without a whole lot of gear or experience. I think our top shooter last month folded down his rear sight on his stock 10/22 and used the front bead shotgun style. I didn't see any race guns at all. Another top competitor did really well with a lever action rifle. The targets are big & close - fancy gear isn't a huge advantage here.

See you all in the bright and early.

IMAG0799_zps5e571e36.jpg IMAG0798_zps3a9c7ad2.jpg IMAG0797_zps93dc725f.jpg IMAG0796_zps300b14e7.jpg IMAG0801_zps77f4b15d.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top