JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a set of lee precision dies in 22-250 REM (Full length resizing die with decapping pin and bullet seating die) that I am looking to sell or trade. I am asking 30 dollars or I would trade for a universal decapping die (looking for one capable of doing 22-250 Rem, 308 Win, and 7mm Rem Mag). I would also be willing to trade for neck sizing dies for 308 win or 7mm Rem Mag. Cash is always acceptable too. I just have some extra items that are taking up some space that could be turned into something more useful for my reloading. These dies are unused as I neck size my 22-250 Rem for a specific rifle. I work in Portland so I can meet you anywhere between Portland and Longview.

20181220_011349.jpg

View attachment 529711

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.