JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These sanctuary cities should be sued whenever innocent people get attacked by these homeless thugs that they protect. The cities politicians are not doing their jobs and need to be fired for not obeying their oath to office to protect citizens.:mad:

I know we were talking about this the other day but it just happened in Bellingham WA today and it was caught on security cameras and cell phone video and the police body camera a perfect example of the police gun drawn on a man with knife backing up telling him don't come any closer till he shoots him when he breaks the 21 foot line
21 feet for the Tueller drill is just a guideline if you have a holstered weapon. In most of these instances the cops already have their guns out so it becomes a difficult decision on when and if they should shoot. The BG in this instance was a lot closer than 21 feet and was advancing on the officer and not complying with verbal commands. The officer actually gave him plenty of time to drop the knife. Seems like a good shoot to me and a great example of why cops should wear body cameras.

I saw the video they showed it on News up here but they also showed the guy stab another man before police arrived never mind yep that's the same one's

I hadn't even seen the story, but after watching the video I wonder if dude with the knife was defending himself from those guys earlier when he stabbed the guy? I mean, dudes should have called the police to deal with the stabbing, if that was the case. Not go after him themselves.

Looks like a great little spot in town...roving thugs, neer-do-wells and the town folks milling around. :rolleyes:

It was a good shoot.

I'm not sure I understand the desire to put someone like this in prison, supported by the taxpayers the rest of his life. Isn't it better to just "take out the trash"?

As to other people being victimized by such, there is a remedy for that: carry a gun. It requires no taxpayer dollars at all, and is the best way to deal with an attack. The only real problem is the tendency of prosecutors to go after decent people defending their lives, not the fact that some evil bastards get shot once in a while.

War on drugs? It just causes more crime.

Although I can agree with Andy about the loss of life,in this incident I'm not too agreeable. Too bad the cop had to shoot someone,but as said all he needed to do was drop the knife.
Looks to like it became suicide by cop though. The guy had to know what was coming.
But hopefully there was a good lesson learned by the other DSs in the middle of that.
21 feet for the Tueller drill is just a guideline if you have a holstered weapon. In most of these instances the cops already have their guns out so it becomes a difficult decision on when and if they should shoot. The BG in this instance was a lot closer than 21 feet and was advancing on the officer and not complying with verbal commands. The officer actually gave him plenty of time to drop the knife. Seems like a good shoot to me and a great example of why cops should wear body cameras.
This seemed text book to me. Perfect scenario. The guy was within the 21' so the officer knew it was time to draw. The guy made advances and got shot.
Actually it may not have been text book. The LEO probably would have warned once then dropped the guy for text book.
The guy wasn't but 15' away.
And you can see how much ground can be covered in little time as he went after the street guy

I only watched it once (don't usually click on these) but he seemed to backpedal also. It looked like the perp wound up pretty close to where the officer originally was.
and that guy that got stuck in the neck is lucky as heck..

Although I can agree with Andy about the loss of life,in this incident I'm not too agreeable. Too bad the cop had to shoot someone,but as said all he needed to do was drop the knife.
Looks to like it became suicide by cop though. The guy had to know what was coming.
But hopefully there was a good lesson learned by the other DSs in the middle of that.

This seemed text book to me. Perfect scenario. The guy was within the 21' so the officer knew it was time to draw. The guy made advances and got shot.
Actually it may not have been text book. The LEO probably would have warned once then dropped the guy for text book.
The guy wasn't but 15' away.
And you can see how much ground can be covered in little time as he went after the street guy
Yes the only thing that I saw was a mistake was the police drove his car right in the middle of the mess so as soon as he got out of car he was less than 21 feet and was in the fight in seconds

Your choices look bleak, at 21 feet.
Fear 12 jurors.
Be buried 6 foot deep.

You have 2 seconds To make 1 shot. 0 do overs. o_O

Not intended as a direct reply to @Medic yet a review of how truly how bleak it is from a forensic point of view.
If you have not trained on this principal, please consider it as part of your situational awareness.

Revisiting the 21 foot rule.
and
The Tueller Drill; what is it.

~Whitney

He was free to roam the street and attack because snowflakes have been making excuses for people like this for decades. Whether he was nuts, a drug addict, maybe both. The liberals for decades have claimed it's too expensive to lock them up. So we need to leave them free to roam. Not to mention give them money every month to buy more drugs since if we don't they will take to crime. This is what the voters have been asking for.

Yep, and that they whine at us for self defense! Worst hypocrites in the history of mankind!

Yep, and that they whine at us for self defense! Worst hypocrites in the history of mankind!

The one constant with those who whine about us who don't lay down and become victims. When they become a victim it's time to "do something". Of course the "something" is normally some new law aimed squarely at those of us who are not the problem. While making yet another excuse for the criminals. After all it's far too expensive to punish the criminals.

The one constant with those who whine about us who don't lay down and become victims. When they become a victim it's time to "do something". Of course the "something" is normally some new law aimed squarely at those of us who are not the problem. While making yet another excuse for the criminals. After all it's far too expensive to punish the criminals.
You can bet that if it was one of us that shot this guy we would be in jail and having to hire a lawyer to get us out and probably going bankrupt fighting to keep are self's out of prison we all can learn something else from this too don't confront the guy unless you have too see all those other guys running in at him trying to get stabbed like someone else said even if I'm Armed get on the phone and follow him don't engage him unless he engage you or you have to stop him from killing someone else and PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO THE USCCA FOR YOUR LAWYER

You can bet that if it was one of us that shot this guy we would be in jail and having to hire a lawyer to get us out and probably going bankrupt fighting to keep are self's out of prison we all can learn something else from this too don't confront the guy unless you have too see all those other guys running in at him trying to get stabbed like someone else said even if I'm Armed get on the phone and follow him don't engage him unless he engage you or you have to stop him from killing someone else and PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO THE USCCA FOR YOUR LAWYER

Depending on the local prosecutor it certainly could be at the least a hassle. The public would of course be in "outrage" mode too. News would have several "reports" of problems with the public being able to carry. Especially if any of the dobads friends started saying you were the problem. As I always warn others. If you have to use your gun lawyer. When Cops get there only thing out of your mouth should be lawyer. Often a defensive shoot is over easy enough. One constants when it goes "bad" for good guy is their mouth. They start talking and can't shut up. Don't give them the ammo to use against you.

Depending on the local prosecutor it certainly could be at the least a hassle. The public would of course be in "outrage" mode too. News would have several "reports" of problems with the public being able to carry. Especially if any of the dobads friends started saying you were the problem. As I always warn others. If you have to use your gun lawyer. When Cops get there only thing out of your mouth should be lawyer. Often a defensive shoot is over easy enough. One constants when it goes "bad" for good guy is their mouth. They start talking and can't shut up. Don't give them the ammo to use against you.
All you have to say is he was trying to kill me and I will talk to you when my lawyer gets here

You bet on this with AG we have in Washington now they will do everything they can to get you and make you pay till your broke defending yourself in court

I always like when the cop's shoot someone and say show me your hand's.

All this guy needed to do was drop the knife and not come at the officer.
Really man it's so simple it's insane even when I get pulled over on hwy I turn engine off put my hands on the steering wheel and wait for the police officer to tell me what to do oh yeah roll down driver and passenger window never know what side they will come too this is basically the best way to stay alive oh and don't forget to say YES SIR NO SIR OR YES MAM OR NO MAM DEPENDS IF GIRL OR GUY POLICE LOL

Man watching the bodycam footage really jacks you up. How fast a regular day goes from zero to 100mph.
And your life changes forever. Good on the LEO:
Too many dang crazy azzhats there running the streets and our F'd system just sends them back on the streets with no punishment or help.

Just send them to reoffend.

I'll be danged if I'm not going armed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews