JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know we were talking about this the other day but it just happened in Bellingham WA today and it was caught on security cameras and cell phone video and the police body camera a perfect example of the police gun drawn on a man with knife backing up telling him don't come any closer till he shoots him when he breaks the 21 foot line

I saw the video they showed it on News up here but they also showed the guy stab another man before police arrived never mind yep that's the same one's

Last Edited:
I know we were talking about this the other day but it just happened in Bellingham WA today and it was caught on security cameras and cell phone video and the police body camera a perfect example of the police gun drawn on a man with knife backing up telling him don't come any closer till he shoots him when he breaks the 21 foot line

Another case of someone so stupid they needed to be removed from the gene pool

Listen you guys have no idea what these liberal city's are like some if you do but if you don't I'll tell Bellingham Seattle Portland and Tacoma but we all know Tacoma is a $#!+ hole lol any way there are so many drug addict homeless people on the streets it's insane they all just like Charles MANSON walking the streets and they will attack and kill you for $5 Buck's and the people in charge of these cities are doing nothing about it except try to get more tax money from you and me to take care of them and here we go again GLAD I DON'T LIVE IN A BRICK HOUSE BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL

Looked like a lot of people were trying to get stabbed in that 3rd video. I get it that he stabbed one of their friends earlier, but there is no way I'm approaching the guy. I might follow him so I can tell the Police where he is or warn people to get away, but that's about it.

Looked like a lot of people were trying to get stabbed in that 3rd video. I get it that he stabbed one of their friends earlier, but there is no way I'm approaching the guy. I might follow him so I can tell the Police where he is or warn people to get away, but that's about it.
Yep but they homeless drug addict too probley downtown Bellingham is a homeless mess to but you can see they all have Obama phone 's though lol

I'M going to bet that this guy has been arrested 10 time's before this happened

Yep. Like you mentioned the bigger cities here are full of kooks that are left to run free. For decades now the liberals have been screaming they have "rights" and can't be forced to take meds or be kept locked up. So they turn them lose on the public. Every so often one does this. While back a well known one in Seattle was shot to death by a guy on his lunch break. Walking along and guy attacks him and starts beating crap out of him. He pulled a .357 and saved the tax payers a lot of money. Of course a bunch of the snowflakes up there were all butt hurt for weeks that the guy was not prosecuted for removing the trash.

Yep. Like you mentioned the bigger cities here are full of kooks that are left to run free. For decades now the liberals have been screaming they have "rights" and can't be forced to take meds or be kept locked up. So they turn them lose on the public. Every so often one does this. While back a well known one in Seattle was shot to death by a guy on his lunch break. Walking along and guy attacks him and starts beating crap out of him. He pulled a .357 and saved the tax payers a lot of money. Of course a bunch of the snowflakes up there were all butt hurt for weeks that the guy was not prosecuted for removing the trash.
YOU bet that that is exactly why the Bellingham police release this video so fast so that the snowflakes could not have time to organize a protest

YOU bet that that is exactly why the Bellingham police release this video so fast so that the snowflakes could not have time to organize a protest

It will stop nothing. You can be sure by the next couple days some will be screaming for the Cop to be charged with a crime. Story about how this scum was just getting ready to go to college and blah blah blah. If he has any family they are already looking for some bottom feeder to sue. If the some family does I would like to see them send the family a bill instead.

It will stop nothing. You can be sure by the next couple days some will be screaming for the Cop to be charged with a crime. Story about how this scum was just getting ready to go to college and blah blah blah. If he has any family they are already looking for some bottom feeder to sue. If the some family does I would like to see them send the family a bill instead.
YEP ur are probley right well I know you're right but you couldn't pay me enough money to be a police officer these days it's f&%$#@! Insane out there on the streets I do alot of my delivery 's at my work at night and every now and then I get the joy of having to interact with these people but as a cop it's a every day thing and wouldn't be able to deal with that I would go postal as they say lol

And here is another thing every one screaming gun control gun control bla bla bla but every one of these homeless drug addict 's is walking around the city with a knife every one if them has a knife or something to stab you or a club or bat too beat you with f?+&%$# clown show out there

Looks like the Bellingham Police took out the trash. Very clear from the bodycam footage...

In the second (cell phone) video, the officer is issuing commands to stop, drop the knife or I'll shoot... I can clearly hear him respond, "shoot me", he advanced and was accommodated...

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

According to the linked article above, the perp:

"...Police say Gonzalez also threatened an officer with a knife a year ago, but decided to drop the weapon on the occasion.

In November, they say Gonzalez was on a WTA bus when he kicked an elderly man in the face and head without provocation..."

So, um, why in the world was this person not in prison for the rest of his life?

He would still be alive, making license plates (they don't do that anymore, too harsh), or making big rocks into small rocks (they don't do that anymore either, too harsh). So we let these folks go free to kick the innocent in the face & such. Makes perfect sense.

That's the problem.

I used to work on Railroad Avenue in Bellingham... Glad I no longer have to.
While not what I would call a big or a really dangerous city ... It does pay to keep your situational awareness high and learning what areas to avoid.

A knife can be just as deadly as a gun. And the idea of having to deal with a cut or stab along with whatever infection from God knows what was already on the knife blade itself ... yuck.

I do not like the fact the someone was shot* ... But a excellent way to avoid being shot is not to do something criminal.

* Note I am not "snowflake" or anything like that.
I have seen and caused a fair amount of violence in my life .... It has made me look at violence and life a bit different than many others folks.
Not saying that how I look and feel about violence is "better" than anyone else's outlook.
Just that my outlook works for me ...
Andy

According to the linked article above, the perp:

"...Police say Gonzalez also threatened an officer with a knife a year ago, but decided to drop the weapon on the occasion.

In November, they say Gonzalez was on a WTA bus when he kicked an elderly man in the face and head without provocation..."

So, um, why in the world was this person not in prison for the rest of his life?

He would still be alive, making license plates (they don't do that anymore, too harsh), or making big rocks into small rocks (they don't do that anymore either, too harsh). So we let these folks go free to kick the innocent in the face & such. Makes perfect sense.

That's the problem.

He was free to roam the street and attack because snowflakes have been making excuses for people like this for decades. Whether he was nuts, a drug addict, maybe both. The liberals for decades have claimed it's too expensive to lock them up. So we need to leave them free to roam. Not to mention give them money every month to buy more drugs since if we don't they will take to crime. This is what the voters have been asking for.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews